Life of a Bug

Saturday, December 08, 2007

There is no end to misery

There is no end to misery. We always find a reason to crib.
What I thought of as a three months off, turned out to be good five months break. I was sulking of monotony of work....so took 3 month off....came back in search of work did not get any.....extended holidays.....bank account touched ground bottom.....whole day , do nothing .....crib about being so out of work.
Now I joined a full time job. 50 miles each way. Now I get money at the end of two week and I have some people to talk to, I go out of the house and come back...now I sulk about long commute and boring work. :)
We just do not want what we have or we don't get what we want???
Profound Question- What Say Ra aka Rahul.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home