Life of a Bug

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

am back...

A Big hello to my non existent audience,
In search of the answer to the big question- where did all the humour go...I took a break from the routine and took three month off and packed bags for my first such vacation. I went to India to travel...to go to places I did not go so far....not Leh but may be North East....or may be revisit Rajesthan...or do some real Rocky Uttaranchal Biking....
and guess wht I did go to unprecedented place....total adventure....without travelling...
I got Married.
I wont write good or bad parts of it...'cause probably you already know it , so no use me repeating- OR you need to experience it for yourself :) . All I will say- so far so good...
so my quest for humour ended....and am now a married man.

coming back to the point...with lots of time at hand...as I continue to stay on vacation while searching for next assignment..I shall be writing more often. Only problem I foresee is that being ideal makes u more philosophical...you think lots of crappy stuff from karma, to purpose of life...perception..etc etc...stuff tht none wants to know about. I mean they all already know..
Will scribble more later..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home