Life of a Bug

Thursday, November 02, 2006

subj1:2 buck Chuck.2: ignorance is bliss 3.Evolution of wine Subj 4: move to the basics

hi there
I am again caught in the same dilemma of what subj to choose.
As usual I put in all that were in my mind (assuming I have one)

Go to a wine store- you get wines from various parts of the world. ever occurred to you where it started frm?
anywhere but India... I am with you .
But lets try a different approach. Go to http://musicindiaonline.com/ and got o ghazal section.You will agree with tht wine must have been a finding of Ind. Else how could they ever come up with such lyrics....
2 buck chuck...I had heard alot about it but never found it. anyways...today winco (like cosco) i found a wine- 2 bucks...not 2buck chuck but lets call it 2 buck 'something' . Damn smooth. Damn good.
Now as a saint would tell you- tht nothing good can be cheap- may be its not the best of wines....but then I must telll you ignorance is bliss. I served myself a whole big bottle...and it tasted fine all the way to the last drop Dont know if it was ghazal or my 1.99 wine...tht did the magic that I am keying in today's edition.
you right - my work has started and I hardly find any time...hope you understand.
In the meantime i did have my funny exp.
They say when everything arnd you becomes too complex/complicated...move the basics. Those of you who know me- I am very basic. I dont have to come back back to basics...i cannt go beyond basics..thus i always try to keep it simple...current affair to me - is wht happens inside 4 walls. Not that you care but I got....3 all steel (shining inside) and 2 non stick(black coated inside).
the other day I went to do laundry- first time in one month ( thanks to all crappy load of cloths) . Since I was hungry - I put rice on the stove. Now to collect cloths - I rushed to the laundry to my surprise they closed it at 10pm. I knock the door and find the cleaner - open the door to the utilities....wasted extra mins...long enff for me to have 2 (shining inside) steel and 2+1 non stick ( as another vessel has gone all BLaCK inside) Also learnt tht it takes on 10 min for rice to cook and only 10 sec for it to burn. .......
I climb the stairs...and can sense tht the noise is nothing but frm my house...unlock the house...and cloud - thick cloud welcomes you.
Apart from tht - let me not mention abt the smoke in house......fire alarm......smell for two
days....
moral of the story...never keep rice unattended for more than a min.
nothing very interesting happening at my end....but thts good....no goof ups...
more later..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home