Life of a Bug

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bug- and his six pack

So here it goes...this is 10/Oct.
Finally I decided that it's important to not to get affected by the dull/sleepy surroundings and involve self into some physical exercise of some sort. Since one of the key factors of deciding on the current apartment was the Club house- why not use it?It may take a lot of dedication and few lifetimes for me to wake up before early and hit the gym arnd 6am, So I decided to do it in the evening after work. I had a friend coming over later to drop of a package...but I scheduled it so neatly that it does not fall into my work out timings. So all set to workout...i pull out my running shoes and get into my track pants.I reach there sharp at 7 pm...just to find a small note. "We are closing early today at 6pm for the maintenance. Sorry".

hmmmmm...should I be surprised?There is a saying- where there is a will there's a way. I managed to get six pack anyhow. There is a good bitter German beer comes in little bottles of happiness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home