Life of a Bug

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

a background to first time reader

Do not really know how it really started and I ended up creating this blog.
Funny- I am not sure if the memoirs of bug were really funny but anyways I decided to try bloggin'.
To be honest- life of a bug may sound funny to you as you know me but to the rest who do not know me or hardly know me at all...may not find it funny at all..
Anyways...this is for you.
To begin with...
This is about just another IT consultant who migrated to THE USA in search of something he is not really sure of what.
Took up an assignment in a suburb near Seattle. Having quite an exciting life in Bangalore and NYC the move to NEAR Seattle was something bug had to adjust to.
and here goes- 'Life of a bUG'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home