Life of a Bug

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Subj1: Sorry guys- there is nothing to tell today. Subj2: Here is how bug got screwed.

I had a tough time deciding wht subject to use for this edition of bUG's life.
knowing me how undecisive I get when I have options...so I just used both the subject lines.Never thought before -you can have multiple cc/bcc/To.... how come you cant keep two subjects to a mail? Am I the first person ever in such a dilemma?
Anyways...I guess am used to have an alternate solution to the problems.So looking at timestamp of the mail....I got the machine at home now. My Laptop. Funny I never felt the need of it ever before. This time first time I was in the rush to have this soul mate of mine. As it was all very silent - if I dont speak and I usually wont speak to myself...so now there is someone to make some noise at home.I was under the impression that I wont have anything to write today. There was nothing out of ordinary that happened today.
I waited till I cooked (brinjal curry- tired of Daal) and finished eating expecting some material for my my beloved readers..but then there was nothing. sorry...Thats the sad part of being settled. You know how to do things right the first time.No goof ups...nothing for anyone to laugh about.
1.You know to ensure u buying Spinach- no doubts.
2.You know how salty the salt is- so you put little salt the first time itself - thus avoiding having to put the whole big (american big) cauliflower to balance the salt, instead of half....and ending up eating it for the next 3 days for lunch/dinner/brkfst(sandwitch).
3.You do not forget ur access code to home.
4.Got comfortor for cold nights: no more adjusting heater whole night- no more hot as furnace or cold as rain at night....etc..Simple routined planned life. Guess I am settling into it. Dont think will have much to write...goodbye to bug stories.They will all become routing updates.went to office...came back...ate....slept.
So u see- there is nothing for me to say today.Just configured my laptop. Looks like ok. Though I was waiting to order one...have a company...honestly...I was just getting used to the silence.Now I am multi tasking and watching "Rang De Basanti" movie....its 12:12 am. I would have slept by now. SO this is the end of simple bug life. Now I wont be sleeping 7-8 hrs....I will be on the web late night.... eh! Bug got screwed ( you got tempted by subject line, uh?? )
Strange thought came to mind- ever thought how ppl lived before this web/computer/music/noise...technology...they would have just lead a simple life. Peaceful life. :) Is not it fun to make life complicated.Anyways..lets go with the flow...and explore.:) Just wanted to tell you- Nothing out of ordinary happened in bugs life today. And also - I am back- CONNECTED.scroll up - this long a mail when I had nothing to say...imagine If I had to tell you a new story....Mom was right abt me...I talk A L O T. Shall stop -
more for later....Urs sincerely,bUG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home